Manuscripts in Russian, please, submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted manuscripts should meet the general requirements:
- Original research or Review type
- Manuscript text – not less than 4000 words
- Abstract – 100-150 words (IMRAD preferred)
- Keywords – 4-5 words
- Referenes – not less than 12
All submitted manuscripts are subject to peer-review process.
SUBMISSION, PEER-REVIEW AND PUBLICATION POLICY
- The core content of the journals include the research results and reviews in economics.
- The journals publish papers of post-graduates, doctoral students and undergraduates from Russia, CIS and other countries subject to the text submitted in Russian.
- Published papers should meet the requirements of HAC (Higher Attestation Commission) and RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index).
- Submitted paper should represent the research results and reviews within the journal’s scope. The paper structure should include introduction, methods and results, and discussion blocks.
- The originality of submitted text should not be less than 90% with all quotations figured in the correct form.
- Manuscript should contain the Abstract, Key words and the References list.
- All submitted manuscripts meeting the requirements are subject to peer-review process.
- The double-blind or blind methods with participation of not less than two experts are used according to the decision of the editor-in-chief.
- In case the manuscript is not congruent to the journal’s scope or the requirements, the motivated rejection is sent to the corresponding author.
- The peer-review reports are to be stored for 5 years and provided under the requests of Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation.
- Accepted manuscripts meeting the requirements are to be published in the journals according to the editorial plans. The metadata is published online in Russian and English.