Highlights:► countries seek to attract highly qualified specialists, the cost of their training was carried out in the country of origin, it is direct savings
► the main reason for the deceleration of import substitution is the deficit of investment resources, but the labor market also makes its contribution to this process
► after the liquidation of the Federal Migration Service, the migration policy of Russia is at the point of making the important decisions
► the main role in the formation and implementation of migration policies should play the labor bodies, headed by the Ministry of Labor
Abstract:The object of the study is the external labor migration in the labor market in the Russian Federation, and the subject is the change in the regulatory and legal framework and the order of attracting foreign labor regulation. The purpose of the study is to identify trends and the main reasons for changing rules for regulating the involvement of foreign labor force, to propose an adjustment of the existing procedure for attracting foreign labor force.
As a result of the research, the main reasons and interests in changing the regulatory and legal framework for the regulation of migration in the Russian Federation were identified. The implications for the labor market of Russia and Moscow has been formulated, in particular, the adoption of a change in the procedure for attracting foreign labor force.
The study analyzes the practice of regulating of migration processes and studies the trends and causes of the current situation in the sphere of external labor migration. The analysis of the shortcomings of the latest innovations in the migration legislation and the measures for the application of positive practices, which were worked out in the past periods on the purpose of priority employment of domestic labor resources are given. Further technological steps in improving of the external labor migration are proposed.
Keywords:employment of the population, foreign labor force, labor market, labor migration, regulatory legal regulation of labor migration, state employment policy
JEL-Classification: F22, K37, O15
References (transliterated):1. Belogrud I.N. Osobennosti povedeniya trudovyh migrantov v period ekonomicheskoy nestabilnosti // Innovatsionnaya nauka. – 2015. – № 12-1. – S. 66-68.
2. Vishnevskaya N.G. Vliyanie trudovoy migratsii na regionalnyy rynok truda. // Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii. – 2015. – № 3-4. – S. 30-32.
3. Vorobyeva O.D. Rynok truda i migratsiya. – M.: MAKS Press, 2011.
4. Zbyshko B.G. Osobennosti ekonomiko-pravovogo regulirovaniya zanyatosti naseleniya i trudovoy migratsii v Rossii // Trud i sotsialnye otnosheniya. – 2015. – № 4. – S. 60-74.
5. Karachurina L. Immigratsionnaya politika Germanii: uspeshnyy – neuspeshnyy opyt // Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. – 2008. – № 7. – S. 50-60.
6. Loktyukhina N.V., Rozhkov V.D. Regulirovanie inostrannoy trudovoy migratsii kak mekhanizm snizheniya neustoychivosti zanyatosti // Uroveny zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii. – 2014. – № 4. – S. 18-27.
7. 2014-2015 gody: ekonomicheskiy krizis – sotsialnoe izmerenie / Pod red. T.M. Malevoy. – M.: ID «Delo» RANKhiGS, 2016.
8. Neterebskiy O.V. Problemy trudovoy migratsii v Rossii i puti ikh resheniya // Uroveny zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii. – 2015. – № 2. – S. 25-36.
9. Neterebskiy O.V. Vyzovy rynka truda Moskvy v usloviyakh krizisa // Uroveny zhizni naseleniya regionov Rossii. – 2016. – № 1. – S. 135-148.
10. Topilin A.V. Obschiy rynok truda i migratsiya: novye vozmozhnosti v ramkakh EAES // Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta. – 2015. – № 10. – S. 69-76.
11. Topilin A.V. Migratsionnye protsessy i rynok truda v Rossii // Nauka. Innovatsii. Tekhnologii. – 2015. – № 2. – S. 140-153.