Download PDF | Downoads: 19
Highlights:• The influence of innovations in the economy is felt more and more, ignoring the technological boom of managers leads to a sharp decline in the competitiveness of their companies.
• Evolution of the principles of management is explained precisely by the technological boom, an avalanche-like amount of innovation changes the entire organizational structure of the enterprise and the methods of managing human resources.
• Features of modern management are the features of management in innovative companies, since in a technological revolution only companies of this type can be competitive.
• Principles of management in innovative organizations should be focused on the constant creative activity of workers, the search for new catalysts for the emergence of breakthrough ideas.
• Implementation of the plan on the use of management principles in an innovative organization will allow us to move to modern management in domestic organizations, raise the KPI of individual top managers, get rid of managers who do not want changes.
• A key moment in the emergence of an explosive idea, which will be aimed at increasing the competitiveness of the organization - this could be the launch of innovative products, revolutionary enterprise reengineering, access to foreign markets.
Abstract:The article examines the evolution of management principles, which is due to the observed technological revolution. There is a transition from traditional organizations to organizations, with a flexible organizational structure that produces demanded innovative products. In these conditions, the basic principles of management are focused on increasing the transparency of management, attracting intensity and creating the most creative atmosphere in the team. The article presents a plan for the transition of domestic companies to modern management principles, consisting of 4 stages. It is emphasized that the management of changes in Russian organizations can be complicated by traditional conservatism, in these conditions it is better to get rid of employees who restrain changes in the company. The author also points out that the implementation of the plan for transition to modern management can occur only with the help of like-minded people, that is, the manager needs to create his own team of reformers.
Keywords:creative work, evolution, implementation, innovation, management principles, motivation, technological boom
JEL-Classification: J01, M12, M14, M16, O33
References (transliterated):Adizes I. (2014). Upravlyaya izmeneniyami. Kak effektivno upravlyat izmeneniyami v obschestve, biznese i lichnoy zhizni [Managing change. How to effectively manage changes in society, business and personal life] M.: Mann, Ivanov i Farber. (in Russian).
Akmaeva R.I., Lunev A.P., Mineva O.K. (2015). Razvitie menedzhmenta ot traditsionnoy sistemy upravleniya k samoobuchayuschimsya i samoupravlyaemym organizatsiyam [Management development from the traditional system of management to self-learning and self-governing bodies]. Kaspiyskiy region: politika, ekonomika, kultura. (2). 223-230. (in Russian).
Dokukina I.A. (2014). Razvitie kontseptualnyh aspektov menedzhmenta sovremennoy organizatsii [Development of the conceptual aspects of the modern organization management]. Bulletin of the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics. (4). 106-111. (in Russian).
Kurevina L.V. (2017). Zarplata rukovodyaschego sostava po novomu [Salary of the managerial team in a new way]. Otdel kadrov gosudarstvennogo (munitsipalnogo) uchrezhdeniya. (3). (in Russian).
Marchenkova L.M., Plotnikov V.A., Rudakova O.V. (2012). Chelovecheskiy i intellektualnyy kapital kak osnova innovatsionnogo razvitiya promyshlennosti [The human and intellectual capital as the basis of innovative progress of industry]. Proceedings of the Southwest State University. (1-2(40)). 205-210. (in Russian).
Radaev V.V. (2005). Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya [Economic sociology] M.: Izdatelskiy dom GU VShE. (in Russian).
Vasileva A.K. (2014). Problema diapazona kontrolya v traditsionnyh i sovremennyh organizatsiyakh [Span of control problems in traditional and contemporary organizations]. Economics. (2(29)). 27. (in Russian).
Yakokka Li (2017). Karera menedzhera [Manager career] M.: Izdatelstvo «Popurri». (in Russian).
Nevinnaya I. Chas ot chasu ne legche. Pochemu v Rossii ne vvodyat pochasovuyu oplatu trudaRossiyskaya gazeta. (in Russian). Retrieved from https://rg.ru/2014/01/21/rabota.htm