Download PDF | Downoads: 24
Highlights:• The Federal Law No. 488-FZ «On industrial policy» is recognized as a framework for regional industrial laws, has a number of shortcomings.
• In Russian theory and practice is absent consensus on the interpretation of its provisions concerning the subjects of industrial policy.
• In the author's opinion, the following issues are still practically not discussed: which groups are interested in the region's industrial policy; who and how will developing this policy at different levels of the economy.
• Gave a comparison of approaches to stakeholders’ definition and description of their activities according to Russian researchers. Concluded that generally researchers focusing not on the description of their activities, but on the requirements for it, without explaining how it can be implemented at different levels of economic organization.
• The author proposed a list of regional industrial policy’s stakeholders, due to the need to ensure the harmonization of the rates of production, currency of money, consumption, financing, etc. It includes a minimum of 15 items.
• Using method positional stratification, the subjects of regional industrial policy were assigned to six positions: authority, financial sector, business consumers, society and innovative position.
• A platform for stage its interaction — organizational and activity game, where on the project basis it is possible to determine the broad outline of regional industrial policy.
• The structural-functional scheme of all participants’ cooperation is offered.
Abstract:The article attempts to identify stakeholders interested in developing a regional industrial policy. Was shown that in Russian theory and practice is absent consensus on the interpretation of the Federal Law No. 488-FZ «On industrial policy» provisions concerning the subjects of industrial policy. Gave a comparison of approaches to stakeholders’ definition and description of their activities. Concluded that generally researchers focusing not on the description of their activities, but on the requirements for it, without explaining how it can be implemented at different levels of economic organization.
It is necessary to overrunning the common notion to the working-out of industrial policy through indicators and shifting the emphasis on methods of its development by applying collective thought activity of stakeholders. A platform for stage the interaction of all participants — organizational and activity game, where on the project basis it is possible to determine the broad outline of regional industrial policy. Were addressed the methodological issues of stakeholders’ purposeful interaction or-ganization in the developing of regional industrial policy: positional stratification of the policy’s subjects, structural-functional scheme of organizational and activity game for the regional industrial policy’s working-out.
Keywords:collective thinking activity, industrial policy, organizational and activity games, subjects of regional industrial policy
JEL-Classification: L50, L52, O25
References (transliterated):Andrianov K.N. i dr (2015). Promyshlennaya politika v usloviyakh novoy industrializatsii [Industrial policy in the new industrialization] M.: MAKS Press. (in Russian).
Gedich V.G. (2014). Innovatsionnaya initsiativa v razvitii Baykalskogo regiona (perekhod k innovatsionnoy organizatsii sfer ekonomiki na primere sfery zhilya) [An innovative initiative in the development of the Baikal region (the transition to the innovative organizations of the sectors of the economy on the example of housing)] Irkutsk: Izd-vo IGU. (in Russian).
Glazev S.Yu. (2016). O novoy paradigme v ekonomicheskoy nauke [On a new paradigm in economic science]. \. (56). 5-39. (in Russian).
Goryacheva T.V. (2016). Osobennosti vzaimodeystviya subektov promyshlennoy politiki v usloviyakh innovatsionnoy ekonomiki [Features of interaction of subjects of industrial policy in the conditions of innovative economy]. Atoyanovskie chteniya. 135-140. (in Russian).
Grinberg R.S. (2015). O politicheskikh aspektakh neoindustrializatsii [About political aspects of neo-industrialization]. The Economic Revival of Russia. (2). 18-19. (in Russian).
Gurskiy V.L. (2017). Soglasovanie interesov subektov promyshlennoy politiki kak osnova razresheniya protivorechiy v protsesse mezhdunarodnogo promyshlennogo sotrudnichestva stran EAES [Coordination of interests of subjects of industrial policy as a basis for resolving contradictions in the process of international industrial cooperation of the EAEU countries]. Ekonomicheskaya nauka segodnya. (5). 336-351. (in Russian).
Idrisov G.I. (2016). . Rossiyskaya promyshlennaya politika v usloviyakh otkrytoy ekonomiki [Russian industrial policy in an open economy] M.. (in Russian).
Korovin G.B. (2016). Instituty multisubektnoy regionalnoy promyshlennoy politiki [Institutions of multisubject regional industrial policy]. Journal of Economic Theory. (4). 64-73. (in Russian).
Manturov D.V. (2017). Printsipy i podkhody k realizatsii regionalnoy promyshlennoy politiki na federalnom urovne [Regional industrial policy implementational principles and approaches at the federal level]. Proceedings of the South-Western State University. Series: Economy. Sociology. Management. 7 (4(25)). 8-18. (in Russian).
Sirotkina N.V., Allabyan M.G. (2013). Instrumenty i metody razrabotki promyshlennoy politiki na makro- i mikroekonomicheskom urovne [Tools and methods of industrial policy development at macro- and microeconomic level]. Vestnik Orel GIET. (3(25)). 92-96. (in Russian).
Starikov E.N. (2017). Promyshlennaya politika: podkhody k formirovaniyu i upravleniyu realizatsiey [Industrial policy: approaches to the formation and management of implementation] Yekaterinburg: Ural. gos. lesotekhn. un-t. (in Russian).
Vinslav Yu. (2015). Federalnyy zakon o promyshlennoy politike: snova ob aktualnosti zakonodatelnoy novatsii kak takovoy, o sistemnyh izyanakh i napravleniyakh dorabotki konkretnoy versii dokumenta [Industrial Policy Federal Law: Once Again on the Currency of Legislative Novation as Such, on Systemic Flaws and Lines of Finalization of the Concrete Version of the Document]. Russian Economic Journal. (4). 12-33. (in Russian).
Schedrovitskiy G. P. Organizatsionno-deyatelnostnaya igra kak novaya forma organizatsii i metod razvitiya kollektivnoy mysledeyatelnostiFondgp.ru. (in Russian). Retrieved from http://www.fondgp.ru/gp/biblio/rus/49