Download PDF | Downoads: 61
Highlights:1. In the scientific literature there are a variety of ideas about the economy of the Future: it may be the economy of knowledge, the economy of donation or project economics. At the same time, there is no single or at least a close understanding of the structural and functional base of the Economics of the Future.
2. Ideas about the Economics of the Future should be related to some economic institutions, both existing and new ones. For this purpose, a new institutional formation is introduced for the future economy, “economic foundations”. Economic foundations are economic institutional structures that govern economic sectors, and through them - sectors of the economy. They represent the framework and functional base of the universal economic system.
3. The proposed model of the Economy of the Future is built on the basis of the management balance of distributed grounds. The indicated balance was used by the author earlier in other studies as an initial model, within the framework of which five interrelated economic foundations are established. The grounds are distributed functionally and constitute the functional base of the economic system.
4. The target economic foundation of the balance of the functional base of the economic system is the Planned-Project Economic Foundation, which not only controls all other economic foundations, but also oversees the interactions between them. With the formation of a system of regular social inquiry, it becomes possible to form specific economic indicators for a certain period.
5. The actual economic resource is the resource foundation for the balance of the functional base of the economic system. This is the Knowledge resource, which is the basic factor of production of the future economic system.
6. The instrumental foundation of the balance of the functional base of the economic system contains the economics of evaluation and coordination. On this foundation, possible methods and technologies for the turnover of resources are constructed.
7. The activity process foundation for the balance of the functional base of the economic system is the Turnover-Exchange economic foundation. It is the implementation of metabolic processes and turnover regimes.
8. The foundation of economic saturation is an activity-based final foundation. This foundation takes into account the consistency of indicators of the target base and the results of economic activity, as well as the degree of saturation of the economy with necessary resources, the level of its development.
9. Effective development of the Economy of the Future with its main resource, Knowledge, perhaps in another legal system, the system of Another Universal Law. Functional economic foundation in their interaction with government institutions and all elements of the social system together can produce a powerful synergistic effect.
Abstract:This article is devoted to the actual problem of the structural-functional model of the Economy of the Future. Ideas about the economics of knowledge in the literature are quite diverse. But the structural-functional model of the Economy of the Future is missing. The article discusses the basis for such a model. It is based on the model of the balance of distributed bases, which was used by the author earlier in other studies.
The article introduces the concept of «economic foundations». This term is understood as a system of economic institutional structures that govern economic sectors, and through them - sectors of the economy. Economic foundations are the skeleton of the economic system. The interaction of economic foundations among themselves is the functional basis of the universal economic system. The article reveals the content of economic foundations, explores a new structure of social demand, the results of which can be the initial data for the formation of economic indicators.
Keywords:economic foundations, the balance of distributed foundations, the economy of knowledge, the economy of the future, the functional base of the economic system, the structural-functional model
JEL-Classification: D80, D83, D89
References (transliterated):Arapov S.V. (2017). Pravo Peremen v istoricheskoy sisteme koordinat [The right of change in the historical coordinate system] (in Russian).
Arapov S.V. (2018). K obrazovatelnym i pravovym osnovam ekonomiki znaniy Alleya Nauki. (10 (26)).
Arapov S.V., Detkov G.B. (0). O roli znanievoy birzhi v ekonomike znaniy [On the role of knowledge exchange in the knowledge economy] The new paradigm of the science of management in the XXI century and its practical application to the problems of the North, vol II. (in Russian).
Ermolenko V.V., Volkova L.I. (2016). Neoindustrializatsiya – put k razvitiyu regionalnogo sektora ekonomiki znaniy Krasnodarskogo kraya [Neoindustrialization is the path to the development of regional sector of the knowledge economy of the Krasnodar territory] Knowledge economy: strategic issues and systemic cognitive solutions. 121-127. (in Russian).
Glazev S.Yu. (2016). Zakonomernost smeny mirokhozyaystvennyh ukladov v razvitii mirovoy ekonomicheskoy sistemy i svyazannyh s nimi politicheskikh izmeneniy [The pattern of change in global economic structures in the development of world economic system and related policy changes]. Nauka. Kultura. Obschestvo. (3). 15. (in Russian).
Gorts A. (2010). Nematerialnoe. Znanie, stoimost i kapital [Intangible. Knowledge, value and capital] (in Russian).
Lanskaya D.V., Yakovlenko A.E. (2018). Regionalnaya strategiya neoindustrializatsii na baze shestogo tekhnologicheskogo uklada i formirovaniya novyh otrasley ekonomiki znaniy [Regional strategy of neoindustrialization on the basis of the sixth technological structure and formation of new branches of knowledge economy]. Creative economy. (1). 1569-1586. (in Russian). doi: 10.18334/ce.12.10.39483 .
Makarov V.L. (2013). K voprosu o proektnoy ekonomike [On the Project Economy]. Economics of Contemporary Russia. (3). 8-14. (in Russian).
Pereslegin S. B. (2015). «Dikie karty» buduschego. Fors-mazhor dlya chelovechestva [“Wild card” of the future. Force majeure for humanity] (in Russian).
Pereslegin S.B. (2006). Samouchitel igry na mirovoy shakhmatnoy doske [The tutorial game on the global chessboard] (in Russian).
Pereslegin S.B. (2009). Novye karty buduschego ili Anti-Rend [New maps of the future or Anti-Rand] (in Russian).
Pereslegin S.B. (2011). Opasnaya britva Okkama [Razor of Occama] (in Russian).
Rozhdestvenskaya E.M. (2014). Kognitivnyy kapital kak faktor formirovaniya potrebnosti v novom konkurentno-rynochnom poryadke [Cognitive capital as a factor of the need for new competitive market order]. Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship. (1). 896-899. (in Russian).
Sokolova N.L. (2010). Kiberrazvlechenie, «svobodnyy trud» i ekonomika dareniya [Cyberathlete, "free labor" and the economy of gift]. Vestnik of Samara State University. (1 (75)). 18-24. (in Russian).
Tyukavkin I.N. (2014). Ekonomika znaniy [Knowledge economy]. Vestnik of Samara State University. (6 (117)). 145-150. (in Russian).
Krupnov Yu.V. Proektnaya ekonomika razvitiya. Novaya model ekonomiki dlya Rossii i Evraziyskogo SoyuzaProektno-analiticheskiy doklad 10 fevralya 2015 goda, Moskva. (in Russian). Retrieved from http://kroupnov.ru/files/doklad-Proektnaya-economika-razvitija.pdf
Reyngold E. A. Problemy konkurentosposobnosti v sovremennoy ekonomikeProblemy sovremennoy ekonomiki. - № 3 (27). - 2008. (in Russian). Retrieved from http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=2086.