The purpose of this article is to, on the basis of research and system analysis of available scientific sources, research results and regulatory acts, to highlight the main unresolved issue in the cryptocurrency turnover system within the EAEU. According to the goal of the study, its tasks are: ascertaining the essence, main features and meaning of the term “cryptocurrency”; analysis of international legal experience in the field of legal regulation of cryptocurrency turnover; establish the need for legal regulation of the cryptocurrency circulation process, in particular, identify the problems that arise in connection with the introduction of cryptocurrency into circulation, and suggest ways to solve them.
Materials and methods. The methodological basis of this article are literary sources for the research on the claimed. The authors in the present work proceed from the objectively subjective assignment of any phenomena and processes of the external world in this format. In the work applied methods such as analysis and synthesis, systematization and comparison.
Results. This work represents the development of scientific ideas about the existence of a single electronic currency within the EAEU in terms of digitalization. This article reveals the concept of “cryptocurrency”, its properties and principles, as well as its significance for the national and global payment systems. The analysis of the legal regulation of the cryptocurrency market. The problems of the introduction of a single e-currency within the EAEU are identified.
Findings. The introduction of its own cryptocurrency on the territory of the Eurasian Union will be an important step in the development of a unified digital economy of the participating countries. Today, many countries have come to the conclusion that digitalization is one of the priorities of the global economy.
Application. The findings and research results can be used to study the process of using digital currencies as a single world currency.
Публикация научных статей по экономике в журналах РИНЦ, ВАК (высокий импакт-фактор). Срок публикации - от 1 месяца.
creativeconomy.ru Москва + 7 495 648 6241
References:1. Baranov O.A. Internet speeches (IOT) and blockchain. Information and law. – 2018. – № 1. – pp. 59-71
2. Didikin A.B. Legal regulation of operations with cryptocurrencies: problems and prospects // Law and the State. – 2018. – № 3-4 (80-81). – P. 121-130.
3. Kuznetsov V.S. The sucre experience for monetary integration in the EAEU // Latin America. – 2015. – № 7. – P.34-43.
4. Kukol E. Extra money // Russian newspaper. 2016. No5708 (35). 17 Feb P.82-86.
5. Kusaya A.O., Melnikova V.A., Pavlyukevich A.S. Unified cryptocurrency of the EAEU countries // Scientific achievements and discoveries of modern youth. Collection of articles of the VI International Scientific Practical Conference. Publisher: "Science and Education" (IE Gulyaev G.Yu.), 2019. (Penza). – P.142-145.
6. Malashtanova A.V., Linkevich E.F. On the possibilities of using the single currency in settlements between the EAEU countries // In the collection: Management of the economy, systems, processes collection of articles of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. – 2018. – p. 141-144.
7. Tugan-Baranovsky M.I. Paper money and metal / M.I. Tugan-Baranovsky. – Odessa: Russian Culture, 1919. – 132 p. (P.20)
8. What is mining (mining) cryptocurrencies in simple words (for 2018)? [Electronic resource] // Mining cryptocurrency. Information and analytical portal [Internet portal]. – Access mode: https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/chto-takoe-majning-kriptovalyuty/ (appeal date 07/12/2019)
9. Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System. 9 p. – URL: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf (appeal date 07/12/2019)
10. Vlasov D. Forging cryptocurrency – an alternative to mining [Electronic resource] // RBC [Internet portal]. – 2018. – Access mode: https://probtc.info/materialy/36635/ (access date 12.07.2019)
11. Legal regulation of cryptocurrency in Russia – what awaits us in 2018? [Electronic resource] // CryptoMagic [Internet portal]. – 2018. – Access mode: https://cryptomagic.ru/regulirovanie/kriptovalyuta-v-rossii.html (access date 12.07.2019
12. The countries of the EAEU will switch to cryptoaltyn in 2020 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://iz.ru/746761/anastasiia-alekseevskikh/strany-eaes-pereidut-na-kriptoaltyn-v-2020-godu (appeal date 07/11/2019)
13. Friedrich von Hayek, Denationalisation of Money: An Analysis of the Theory and Practice of Concurrent Currencies. – London: Institute of Economic Affairs. – 1976. – p. 70.
14. What is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency? [Electronic resource] // Bitcoin Security [Internet portal]. – 2015. – Access mode: http://bits.media/chto-takoebitcoin (access date 12.07.2019)
15. What is ICO in simple words? [Electronic resource] // Prosto Coin [Internet portal]. – Access mode: https://prostocoin.com/blog/what-is-ico (contact date 07/12/2019)
16. What is Hashing? Under the hood of the blockchain [Electronic resource] // RBC [Internet portal]. – 2017. – Access mode: https://habr.com/post/345740/ (appeal date 07/12/2019)
17.Peltier Thomas R. Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards: Guidelines for Effective Information Security Management. CRC Press, 2016. 312 p.
18Cavelty M.D., Mauer V. Power and Security in the Information Age: Investigating the Role of the State in Cyberspace. Routledge, 2016. 182 p.
19.The economics of digital currencies [Electronic resource] / R.Ali, J. Barrdear, R. Clews, J. Southgate // Bank of England. – 2014 Режим доступа: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q3digitalcurrenciesbitcoin2.pdf (дата обращения 25.07.2018)
20.Virtual Currencies and Beyond: Initial Considerations. [Электронный ресурс]. – Режим доступа: http://www.imf.org/en/ Publications/Staff-Discussion-Notes/Issues/2016/12/31/Virtual-Currencies-and-Beyond-Initial-Considerations-43618 (дата обращения 07.08.2018).