Abstract:Majority of the problems of Russian enterprises are connected with ineffective system of motivations and stimulation. Master is the manager closely connected with production and woks within the system of coordinates given by managers of higher echelon. The author characterizes the main characteristics of effective manager through description of different tasks. For creation of the motivation and stimulation systems we need to see all faults in work process. To do this we need to compare the models of ideal manager and real manager.
Keywords:groups of managers, linear management level, management, master, model ofmanager, portrait of an ideal manager, production, role of master, system of motivation andstimulation, theory of management
References (transliterated):1. Vagin I., Gluschay A. Podnimisy nad tolpoy! Trening liderstva [Tekst]. – SPb.: Piter, 2002.
2. Maksvell Dzh.S. Shef i ego komanda [Tekst]. – Uzhgorod: «Svit», 2002.
3. Kaverin S.B. Motivatsiya truda [Tekst]. – M.: Institut psikhologii RAN, 1998.
4. Ladanov I.D. Prakticheskiy menedzhment [Tekst]. – M.: Elnik, 1995.
5. Prokushev E.F. Menedzhment pervichnogo urovnya [Tekst]. – M.: Dashkov i K, 1999.
6. Semenov A.K., Maslova E.L. Psikhologiya i etika menedzhmenta i biznesa: Kurs lektsiy [Tekst]. – Volgograd: izd-vo VKUPKK, 1997.